Smokin' Smokin'

I watched this..

Whilst smoking a ciggarete.

The animation was pretty decent dude, nice to see some indie work up on the front page every now and again, you're clearly on the road to getting much better, overall I'll give this a 7.

The music was ok, the animation was fitting and the message, although I do enjoy smoking, is commendable.

Good job.

vakavadesigns responds:

Thanx Chazz! Don't worry I'll practice more and hopefully the next piece will be better.

Friendship. Friendship.

Well.

Unfortunately it seems Newgrounds is unable to appreciate anything which doesn't have a cock joke or racism in it.

It's actually pretty dissapointing, to all the morons who are unable to read the description, this was made in 48 hours, for the movie jam competition. I regret posting this animations here because it seems that the vast majority of you are quite simply retarded, I suppose that's come to expect when Newgrounds is just filled with 12-18 year olds who can't animate, have no creativity and no ability to do, well just about anything. We know ourselves, this isn't the best work we can produce, but for 48 hours work, we did pretty fucking well. Really find some of you quite simply arrogent and up your own arse.

48 hours, with next to no sleep, for this and 90% of you are to moronic to understand it, greeaaat.

funkycaveman responds:

Newgrounds will put off a lot of serious animators if users flame submissions that don't have a penis or pair of tits in. Yes the description is long, but to skim it will take 30 seconds which is about 1/8 of the time of the animation, and you will get a lot more enjoyment by doing this. Yes you have to be slightly educated to understand the story, but in the end we wanted YOU to make up your own mind about what happens. Too many times you are given boring animations that are simple in terms of plot development and are full of common stereotypes. Now we know and for anyone else reading this, if you make an animation, don't leave anything up to the viewer, the majority of people reviewing this flash ask questions that want to be answered, this is because they want more information to spam their minds because they are not creative to think of anything by themselves. They basically want everything handed to them on a plate. Yes I can agree the story may have some plot holes in but the writer did not spend days reading over the story ensuring that everything was in place, if everything seems right it should work. No flash submission is perfect but you still rate them 10. If you enjoyed the flash, by all means rate it 10 but please don't rate lower just because you do not understand. Also I'm not saying that you should rate this a 10, compare it with all the other movie jam submissions (they can be found in the collection) and base all your opinions against them, not with other animations which may have taken years to finally produce. If this is TL;DR you are the type of people I am talking about.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Wow..

That made me Aaw out loud.

Was REALLY beautiful and touching, as well as chilling and creepy.

What a great movie, really projected a kind of deranged innocence.

ooo - pretty ladie! ooo - pretty ladie!

Total Rip Off...

This is simply a rip off of Winter Bells, an awful one at that.

Animal Crossing Adventure Animal Crossing Adventure

Ok, this was ok.

You could easily get a front page, IF.

You take it back, add an opening, a menu, a story and music, + fix the whole falling off the edge thing.

-Orr-A Hero Reborn -Orr-A Hero Reborn

@ Brantitron

Perception is a very personal thing.

I honestly hear this and think of a build up to a battle.
You look at it as being the end to the journey, David looks at it as being the start of a journey.

Voice Acting Demo For Free Voice Acting Demo For Free

Brilliant.

This is fantastic.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Really great quality and a good range.

kokiri forest techno kokiri forest techno

Sounds a lot like something..

Sounds a lot like something that you'd find in the chao gardens from SA1 or SA2. Specifically 2.

Nice job, funky and fun.

Sexy Waitress Sexy Waitress